Who we are
A team that loves to create
The Trial of Lee Durship
YOU are the jury. YOU will decide if a Project Manager, Lee Durship, should be held liable for losing his company’s largest account, costing it tens of millions of dollars, because of his use of classic leadership principles where 21st century Digital Age Third Wave principles may have been critical..
You will hear the case, deliberate, and render your verdict
The Case of the Cagey Customer is based on a real situation where a project manager bungled a major project with the potential for millions of dollars in revenue for his large consulting organization.
Attendees will learn the basic principles of Transformational Project Leadership (TPL) – Project Leadership in the Third Wave of the Digital Age - by acting as the “jury” in the live drama “trial” of the hapless Project Manager, whose use of the traditional PM approach appears to have caused the downfall of the project.
What went wrong? Why did the project fail? How could the application of TPL principles have changed the outcome? Attendees will learn why TPL is critical to staying relevant and flourishing in the Third Wave…else risk quickly becoming obsolete.
At a Glance
- One Day Track
- Live courtroom drama format
- Suitable for up to 350 attendees
- Based on real events
- “Witnesses” are actual internationally renowned authorities in the fields of leadership, project management, and organizational change
- Attendees are the “jury” – will deliberate and render a verdict
- Attendees learn Transformational Project Management Principles